The primary objective of the Association is to provide a non-discriminatory service to assist in the relief of poverty, sickness, suffering, distress, misfortune, destitution or helplessness by fostering the growth of life within the Central Coast local government area. This area specifically relates to the locations and surrounding areas of Berkeley Vale, Tumbi Umbi, Killarney Vale and Bateau Bay.
To provide a safe space for our community and empower our community to thrive.
To provide inclusive and quality services to our community and ensure that we:
- Listen to people and allow them time to open up;
- Recognise the individual;
- Recognise that people and families need time to act; and
- Give community members skills for independence
- Activity groups
- Social groups
- Drop-in information, advice and referral centre
Partnerships with other organisations