On this Page:
How to Become a Member
Become a financial member of the BVNC Inc. Help support a great community resource and the services and activities it can provide!
Your membership shows your support for the work of the BVNC Inc. Membership offers you a chance to:
- Support the community
- Support the efforts of BVNC Inc
- Join our activities and support groups
- Contribute your ideas
- Participate at our Annual General Meeting
- Raise matters of concern in the community
Being a BVNC Inc member adds your voice and your ideas to help shape our community of the future!
- Download our membership form (see below) and bring it to the Berkeley Vale Neighbourhood Centre offices at 3 Heather Ave, Glenning Valley (a Google location map can be accessed from our Contact Us page). Our office hours are 9.am – 4.pm Monday to Friday.
- Memberships run from 1st January to 31st December of the current year. You can become a member at any time throughout the year. The yearly cost is $2.20.
- You will see from the form that you need another member as a sponsor. Don’t worry if you don’t know anyone – just bring the form in and we will provide you with a sponsor.
- You will also see from the form that all membership applications must be approved by the BVNC Inc Board of Governance.
View or download our membership form here: BVNC Inc Membership Form.
For all enquiries, Contact Us and we will be happy to help you.