Click on the picture for an A4-5 flyer
Happiness is artistic kids gaining confidence with our very successful Illustration-Hub Visual Arts Program for 5-15s.
Our current 8-week series of Workshops are running on:
Mondays from 7th May (except the 11 June long weekend) from 3.30 pm – 5 pm.
Your kids will love the four projects for this new 8-week
- Goldfish with oil pastel on black cover paper,
- Landscape painting with acrylics,
- Colourful Butterfly with acrylics,
- Perspective-Building ( technique) with markers, colour pencils, oil-pastel and acrylics.
Gill Holton has been hosting Johnny and the kids here at the Berkeley Centre for the workshops. She has written on BVNC’s Facebook page: There is still time for children to join the group as they will be given a catch up session whilst the other children work on their current project.We had a number of 5 year olds going in age up to 11 years. All ages were very creative and had fun learning.
- To be held at The Berkeley Centre, 3 Heather Ave, Glenning Valley.
- All art material is provided.
- The cost is $5 per week. A concession is available if you have a Health Care Card.
- Please book as places are limited. Call 4388 5801 or email email@example.com
Back to Home Page