Vacation Care Program for Tuggerah OOSHC
Tuggerah Out of School Hours Care provides care to primary school aged children during school term and school holidays (except public holidays) at Tuggerah Primary School, 1 Pacific Highway, Tuggerah.
Staff provide leisure and recreation-based programs, and children are offered a wide range of activities based on their interests.
Our latest holiday program and booking request forms are now available. Click here for the December 18-22 & January 8-26 Vacation Care Program.
- Pre-bookings are taken at the Centre around 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the Holidays.
- Full payment for the holiday booking must be received to finalise your child/ren’s place.
- Your child/ren must be enrolled before you can request bookings for them in Vacation Care. To find out more, go to our Tuggerah OOSHC Vacation Care page.
- Click here for the online December 18-22 and January 8-26 Booking Request Form
- Click here for a pdf Booking Request form which you can print from your browser, fill out and return to us.
You can also contact us for assistance with enrolment and booking requests. Call us at the Heritage Room, Tuggerah Public School, on
- 02 4353 0862 from 6.15 am to 8.45am, and from 2.15 pm to 6.15pm, or
- 0410438858 at other times.
We can also be reached at the Berkeley Vale Neighbourhood Centre Office in the Berkeley Centre, Glenning Valley on Fridays from 9 am to 4pm on 02 4388 9611.
You can also email us at email@example.com.